Welcome to the 2nd edition of Magical Monthly Morsels! Last month I said I would do a 3-month experiment of publishing a monthly roundup of articles related to sex, sexuality, intimacy and relationships. Here is your second dose!
A little reminder…
- As before, I’ve read, or at least scanned, all of them and chosen the ones that I feel may have value for you.
- I may or may not agree completely with each article, but if I feel it’s interesting, offers a unique point of view, is a bit of fun or would serve you to expand your sexuality in some way, then I’ll include it.
- You can read all of them, some or none of them – whatever works for you! These are random and not in any particular order. I’ll do one more monthly round up next month and then you can tell me if you’d like more.
Here’s this month’s ‘Magical Monthly Morsels’ for you:
1. Article in the Guardian about some recent sexual fetish research. It appears that these academics were surprised to find that there are ‘few limits to erotic desire’. Silly academics!
2. Sex with Robots is predicted to be the ‘norm’ in 50 years. Not sure what to make of this! What do you think?
3. Results from a survey of 500 straight women about what bothers them in bed. Interesting results.
4. Eye-opening article where 24 people share the ‘weirdest’ places they’ve masturbated.
5. Is Conscious Kink For Everybody? A great article by my dear friend and colleague, Seani Love.
6. Short article about how watching porn affects your brain. Obviously there are lots of kinds of porn, not all ‘bad for you’, so this is a very generalised view, not looking at any nuances at all.
7. Why men can’t be friends with women they fancy. This is a FANTASTIC article, one I wish I’d written myself. When I posted it on my Facebook page it had over 4000 views!
8. Good article about mistakes you might be making in your online dating profile.
10. Raising awareness about disability and sexuality, this woman posed for sexy pics to make a point.
11. 10 Lessons about the female orgasm. Not all great suggestions, but a few good’uns.
12. The most beautiful vulvas in nature. Ok, she calls them vaginas, but they’re vulvas and they’re beautiful.
13. Good article about gender stereotypes by the lovely Nick Clement who I had the pleasure to meet and work with recently.
14. How to have sex like you mean it – a fantastic article by the lovely Cyndi Darnell whose Atlas of Erotic Anatomy I told you about last week.
15. Another article about sex and technology.
16. And finally, here’s the most recent articles I’ve posted on my blog:
Hope you find something enjoyable, educational or interesting amongst these articles. Would love to hear from you about what you’d like to see more of. Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me what’s up for you right now.
If you’re inspired and would like to book a Sexual Alchemy session, then email me at email@example.com and tell me what you’re interested in. I look forward to hearing from you!
If you enjoyed this article, please comment and use the buttons below to share it with your friends or followers. Thanks so much!
Rebecca works with individuals and couples to help them have better sex lives. Using various forms of conscious sexuality, including tantra and conscious kink, Rebecca can help you transform your sex life into something deliciously juicy, delightfully fun and ecstatically blissful!