As you know, over the last few months, I’ve been experimenting with new things and new ways to help you embrace, celebrate and transform your sex life.
Often, as I move through my week, I get to read a lot of articles on the interwebs about sex and sexuality. Some are fantastic, some are not quite as good but still interesting, and some, well, are kind of rubbish.
I’m going to do a little experiment over the next three months of posting and sending you ‘Magical Monthly Morsels’ – a collection of articles I’ve read, or at least scanned, that I think may have value for you.
I may or may not agree completely with each article, but if I feel it’s interesting, offers a unique point of view, is a bit of fun or would serve you to expand your sexuality in some way, then I’ll include it.
You can read all of them, some or none of them – whatever works for you! These are random and not in any particular order.
Here are this month’s ‘Magical Monthly Morsels’ for you:
1. This was a really lovely article from a man who’s spent 26 years researching sex.
2. Wanna decorate your home with beautiful vulvas? Here are some suggestions for how to do just that.
3. Lovely article about how being trapped in the ‘man box’ can hold you back from being who you really are.
4. How to capture the energy of masturbating to power your USB devices! This article is particularly aimed at the energy you create when watching porn, but porn isn’t at all necessary to get the benefits of interesting contraption.
5. How technology is impacting our sex lives. Some interesting and some slightly disturbing points!
6. Ok, this article about the current state of affairs with porn was just too long, so I admit I didn’t read it all. I did scan through most of it. I liked the author’s final comment: ‘We should be worrying about the kind of society that would lead to the types of pornography we find distasteful in the first place – and work on fixing that society rather than blaming its inevitable result.’
7. Info about different sexual positions. Not the most important part of sexuality, but could be helpful for some.
9. The title of this one says it all, ‘Anal sex: What you need to know’. Slightly annoying format but good info.
10. Here are 50 suggestions for getting your erotic juices flowing.
11. Nice article about what ‘old people’ know about sex that you don’t.
12. One woman’s experience of rediscovering sex after divorce.
13. Good article about the various possibilities for sexual pleasure and orgasm that are open to men, but that many men don’t know about or cultivate. Here are two bonus articles about that, that I wrote a while ago – one is here, and the other is here.
14. Thoughts about things men do that turn women off in bed. Not a bad list, although, of course, some of these are subjective.
15. And while we’re at it, 3 things that men say bother them in bed.
16. Simple but sweet article about how to actually sleep better together.
17. And finally, here’s the most recent articles I’ve posted on my blog. They are free excerpts from my new multimedia solution for men with E.D.
Please let me know which articles you liked and what sort of things you’d like to see in next month’s list. If you enjoy receiving these lists after 3 months, I’ll carry on with them, otherwise we’ll just put it down to experience! I am here FOR YOU afterall!
If you’re inspired and would like to book a Sexual Alchemy session, then email me at email@example.com and tell me what you’re interested in. I look forward to hearing from you!
If you enjoyed this article, please comment and use the buttons below to share it with your friends or followers. Thanks so much!
Rebecca works with individuals and couples to help them have better sex lives. Using various forms of conscious sexuality, including tantra and conscious kink, Rebecca can help you transform your sex life into something deliciously juicy, delightfully fun and ecstatically blissful!